Thursday, June 17, 2010

Senior Singles Cruises 2010

kiwoui @ 2010-06-17T21: 02:00


Jaysus spoke XD:

Before moving to a new chapter in my life, I just want to say things in my past and let rest.

First, j'aimerai m'excuser auprès de tous les fans et des 2PM de vous avoir fait vivre tant émotionnellement et mentalement depuis Septembre dernier. Je suis
désolé que cela soit devenu une situation où nous n'ayons pas pu être ensemble et je veux que tout le monde sache que je n'ai rien que l'amour et du soutien pour les 2PM. Que vous les aimiez ou non ce sont des bons garçons qui travaillent dur et je ne pense pas que quiconque devrait leur enlever quelque chose.Je souhaite aussi que les fans ne se battent pas et que tout le monde puisse s'entendre et passer à autre chose. La vie est trop courte pour être en colère, and there are too many negative things in the world who come and add to it all this negativity is not something I want.

I understand that this is not the answer may be that some of you still waiting but touch the topic mean to hurt people who I want, be it fans, friends and former col ; colleagues, relatives and I do not think it is fair to activate another rollercoaster (emotional) when everybody starts to heal and move forward. As long as I am with God, my family and my fans, that's enough for me.

I should also add that I was young and naive and I said things that were out of context but I would add that I am proud to be kore e, like Korea, my parents are Korean, and wherever I go, whatever I do, I will try my best with good qualities to represent Korea. Last but not least thing I want to thank my fans, you guys are the reason why I do this now, all the many opportunities presented to me I owe them and try to make you proud (of me) and I love you guys!

Thanks a lot and I just hope everything can be dorénavent positive and that I could influence people's lives so positive.r
I'm going to Korea in a few time and hope to see you all!

Love and Peace, Jay



I am very moved.

He posted it on his official website which just opened.

www.jaypark.com/

Jay Bon voyage to Korea! ~ ~

Otherwise than that I replace my colleague who is vac this week and I just double the work of the coup, I mind my own records and his own and I too I always find it difficult later and I am slammed! That's where I expect
Lily who comes to Paris tomorrow PCQ she flies to LA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment