Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Freesouthparkepisodes

there is 1 year ....

the army now will have one coat pil year I arrived in Japan for 2 months and a summer of madness, the sudden I am a bit homesick I want to go back in time and leave with Lily, Tif, Elo and Isa over there!

It is 30 June so it's been six months as hair pil ... y 'it 6 months .... I was in the countdown desEitos (and clubbing with Blue lol)!! Bouhouhou depression but at the same time when I see that I'm proud of me (us XD) because I'm always full of stuff or at least try.
If my chance to cuckold continuous (lucky that only appears when I'm abroad) I can be successful in attending the Jay fantour in korea in September! If it is the DESTINY lol. Good if not today

back from work an asshole I stepped on the heel of one of my (too beautiful) shoes, and suddenly my heel broke ... and as it is not in a drama korea ben y 'had no beautiful kids who came to fix me or bring me back my heel in his back on me xDDDDD and I want to say that a heel is less well well well the galley ....
To get back at my misfortune as a result I went to the balances (in 30 minutes what time it was seen) and I found a pair of shoes * * kyaaaaaaa and a small height, and that balances it did for me I have 3 stores I return it for a month now lol.

Hébergement photos Hébergement photos

Otherwise the other day j 'I tidy my room (as I host parasites this weekend lol, I was afraid they have not lol) and suddenly I have the opportunity to put my shoes and took a small photo for you that you too can see the extent of my addiction to shoes lol.
Hébergement photos Hébergement photos Hébergement photos Hébergement photos

Ahhhh, the other big news of my week is that we bought the Wii I'm so happy!!

(and for those of you interested I'll be at the Japan Expo on Sunday to work like an hour and then I'm freeeeeeee)
OMG it's 34 degrees tomorrow after noon ... I mourrirrrrrrrrrrrrr


0 comments:

Post a Comment