Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Milena Velba Clips Bowling

guys Beautiful All Over the World! Nothing on you Baby!


I Did Something Stupid yesterday night, and tonight I did it again ... I'd just

make a bet ... If Korea wins The soccer world cup, I Have to Drink Until I'll be drunk Soju ...
And tonight when I told that to another friend, we made the bet that if Japan wins the cup I have to drink a bottle of Sake...

The problem is ... i don't like Soju or Sake... I really can't drink it at all, so I hope they'll lost XD

And the fucking good news of the day is .... tadammmmm...
Jay has released a song ! Yes they've announced it this morning that today the digital song will be released, it's a duet with BBb, and a new version of Nothin' on You !!!! Unbelievable ! Oh my boy I'm so proud of you!

Official Pic :
Hébergement photos

This is just ... crazy, I like so much his voice even if it's remixed. Right now only Korea can get the song, but soon the whole world can buy and listen in on Itunes Héhé. With Tintun we'll do our best for this song in France ! Conspiracy is near to the end ...!

And now for those who don't know K8 will release a song too, and there is already some video cut of the MV!! I can't wait for the whole MV !!!
community.livejournal.com/kanjani8_fr/284812.html

Next step : Uchi single XD ??? I always hope ...
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment