Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ohio Driver License Renewell

(~°~)

Wow it's been a while since I last posted on LJ, I have fun with Twitter too XD.

Finally a few of my news, it's been a month since I'm on probation and now I'm doing really interesting stuff, I have my clients, I have responsibility I am treated like a real person and not as an intern is super nice and they offered me to stop my studies and get involved lol. No way. It was

may be having a booth at the Japan Expo 4000 euros but it ... Dear T__T So there will be (and in this case I'll be since I can send them) and if I am ... I have a little place on the stand of the city of Osaka * kya *

Well nothing to see, but there's 15 days I was in Britain and back on the road it was stopped eating and we saw it with my mother

Hébergement photos Hébergement photos


Frankly me a bus company called "Stuffed" I go not in, but if the address is more "Maure de Bretagne" I am ! We wondered if it was not a joke, because otherwise it's hot ...


Nothing to do but my brother brought me cereal that too when I was little I loved and who are over in France: Froot Loops! It's too bonnnnnnn and colorful, you've already seen I was a fan of small eitos XD

Hébergement photos Hébergement photos

Otherwise I'm off to Rome this weekend and wanted to know if anyone had ever been ; if you have any tips to share. Or advice on things to definitely not miss!



0 comments:

Post a Comment