Friday, April 2, 2010

How To Sms A Mobitel Phone In Cambodia

I gotta feeling ... Everyday I


 Today was such a good day !!!

First I didn't go to school XD, after on the train to Paris I was seating next to a really handsome guy and we had a little chat together it was pleasant ^o^

After that on the afternoon I had an interview for my internship, not the one where me and my classmate are in competion. 

I was really stressed but right before the appointment Sohra send me a text message... She had finally received our K8's DVD, she moved to Paris and can bring me it!!!! I don't know why but after that I felt more confident for my interview
So about my interview I was a little surprised at the beginning because I thought that there were only one hirer but ... no 2.
And one didn't speak french at all so I did something like half of my interview in English and a little talk in Japanase and after in french. It was really unsettling.
But apparently they like my profile (I don't know why but they really like the fact I worked at Starbucks before...even if there is not any relation with tourism). 

And OMG they asked me what I thought about their web site and their web referencing in English ...such difficult how can I know all the vocabulary in English about that ?! So I did it one time in English (I wasn't clear at all XD) and after in french (more persuasive).

So they said they had to meet someone else and after that they would make a choice....

after this I met Sohra and she gave me my shiny DVD!!!!! Merciiiiiii Soso !!!! 

And when I was on road to home I received a phone call ... So they took me !!!!
I'll work in a Japanese firm, yes, yes Situated in Paris, and I'll make travel & tour for Japan! I'm really happy

and like a cat on a hot tin roof!! I can not wait to start this internship

Ps: I'll disappear a couple of days Düring because I'm going tomorrow morning in a rainyland ... to see my dear Lily and Lizi aussi (I'll see what looks like Lizi nananère !!!!) and of course the outback is as Octeville and although there 's not the net XD!! * Pray that Lily does not see it before I came ... otherwise I'll stay I think the station XD *

0 comments:

Post a Comment