Monday, April 19, 2010

Allergy To Listerine Whitening Pre Brush Rinse

??

Why ??? Why in Korea there is a fucking military service, and why it's so long -___-

Some month after Goong Yoo came back from his military service, why Lee JunKi, my favorite korean actor, has also to go ???

Even if the date is not confirmed yet, we know it'll be this year, probably after the end of his future drama, after this summer...
So after this drama I've to wait during 2 years before be able to see him again...

And he'll have a shaven head, I afraid of that... yes I've really deep worries XD

I'm really glad that in Japan they don't have that. I can't imagine the J's with shaven head XDDDDD (except Koki of course)

I'm happy here the weather is so sunny, it's around 26° I've even ate in the sun ^__^ I hope I'll get tan quickly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment