Sunday, April 25, 2010

Best Place To Get Bridesmaid Dresses In Toronto



Tomorrow will be my last week of course until september ^__^ I'm so happy but it also means that it's my exams ... If you don't see me around your lj or community it's normal, next week will be a crazy week for me!

Yesterday when I came back home, my mother had some gifts for me, brought back from NY.
She has succeded to come back to France even with the ash cloud... She took the last plane from NY to Madrid that could take off. And after that she made 16h of bus from Madrid to Paris ... Nice trip XD

So my favourite gift is ... tadama ... Shoes !!!
Hébergement photos

Yes I really love shoes, maybe too much, one day I should take a picture of all my shoes gathering together, I'm sure you'll be afraid XD.
~End of my super private life XD~

******

Today is the B-day of one of my dear Pink boy, not the japanese one. But the American/Korean one. JAY PARK.

HAPPY BDAY JAY

That's why with my dear Tintun we prepare a karaoke of a song that we I like!
The song is Heart Damage feat Navi and it's a real beautiful song !
YOUTUBE    ~   MU


And because it's his birthday (a good boy born in the same year as me XD) I do a little advertising for him >
Go check out his last song. I like so much the voice of the girl on.(it's in English for those who are allergic to korean )

>> CLOUDS <<


0 comments:

Post a Comment