Monday, March 29, 2010

Why Was My Ferderal Withholding So Low

shock, shock I everynight!

Today is a day normal for someone special ....

HAPPY B-DAY !!!!!! LAURENE
blue sapphire attention!

MySpace

@ mixotic

Well you know my connectors here so I'll put you liked Hyuk of Teuk, Han, finally all suju XD, the Jay, also Taeyang's (though not tonight lol), Koki's also for that matter, but it's not possible! Then good I do not want to spoil my lj XD
Happy Birthday
So I wish you lots of good things for this ride and more XD (not wrinkle Rid attention ...) Thanks for always
there to listen to me complain and cheer me up before my oral XD !!!!! Thank you for teaching everything on Suju partnership with a person whom one does not include the name ... lol and especially thank you for miles discover Dujoon BEAST!

Hoping que maintenant que tu es grande tu vas plus sortir de ton trou chez toi et qu'on va te voir le 7 mai ...;(sinon n'oublie je viens te chercher par la peau du cul ma belle!)


MySpace

0 comments:

Post a Comment