Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Letters For Court On Community Service

Film Internship


Aujourd'hui comme c'était la fête du cinéma j'ai décidé de sortir de mon trou chez moi avec des copines et d'aller au ciné.
I went to see the film on the cob roundup of the Vel d'Hiv '. I will not make you high tirade about the movie such as "strong emotion blabla", I just wanted to say it was a while since I had not cried all the movies. It's really taking probably because these are real facts. So here I urge you to make you depressed .

Nothing to do but I was looking for a synonym for evil to describe Tintun XD and that's what the dictionary says:
name: camel, carrion, bitch, scabies, slanderous, shrew, plague, heartless villain, ringworm, cow, snake
adj : bilious, Luciferian, cursed, martinet, grumbles, viper, dangerous, nasty, trivial, marginal, insignificant, poor.

love !!!!! Finally we use these little words, poor us, they deserve to be used more so I'll start now by replacing my classic "Naughty SOHR" with "Shrew SOHR" xDDDDDDDDDD

And while I am ... Happy B-day Senga !

0 comments:

Post a Comment