Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gum Clinic Derry Ireland

O__o


Lj is going crazy T___T
 

Why ???
Where are my almost 1500 others comments XDDDD Give me back my comments!!!

So about my internship, today the woman from the agency called me and I have a appointment with her in 2 weeks. Yessss good news!!! But ... Yes there is a but!
Another guy from my class, a jerk, send his application too at this agency, but after me, and the woman said she'll give him an appointment too and after that she'll choose the person for the internship.

I'm really angry, because he send his application although he knew that I'd already done it. And if he hadn't do it that, I already would have this internship.

So right now all my classmates are confused, and the class is divided in 2 : those who are for me and his friends who are for him.

Now I hope I'll have this internship, I'll fight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment