Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Slips And Petticoats.com

[RUKA] By or by what, by whom first?

That is the question!
As I will not know how to turn this blog, I do not really know where to take it!


start with me, I'm sure you're dying to know me, I see in your eyes the excitement of knowing every detail of my life appear!

BUT Neni!

I'll be 2 / 3 good stuff on, not to depress than starting from here, but as far as reasonable and interesting of course, because knowing the color of my socks or when do I stop sucking my thumb, I'm not sure it's your passion of the masses (who said so, too bad for him beh XD)

NICKNAME

Darky or Caro

(you can call me by 2 ^ ^)

REAL NAME (yes, Darky, is not my real name, I so worried for the mental health of my parents haha)
Carolina


Age 22 years and all my teeth
(beh ah no, me missing I think ...)


What I like my real friends, visual kei, J-rock, Tadayoshi Ohkura, Ruka dramas, Nightmare, the Kanjani8, manga, alice nine., the GazettE, Ikuta Toma, KAT-TUN, the yoghurt, translated interviews of Kanjani8 and sleep!
What I do not

the naughty girls, groupies to a fault, the naughty NEWS fans (which are nasty with Yoko and Hina, not the other one, the others bother me XD), Gackt, Ayumi Hamasaki, and a whole bunch of other stuff but I can not remember ^ ^ here


So all the info you were happy, stop you embarrass me ; ///-/// love issues should not then hesitate !!!!! ^___^
Go, See you soon!








0 comments:

Post a Comment