Sunday, April 20, 2008

Rom Pokemon Frigo Returns

[大 仓 忠义] Tadayoshi came into my life ... and everything changed


Let us short? simple? no frills? Nooooon is not my style lol and when I need I mention that I'm still fairly soft in what you read, and most importantly, I am still far from well know ^ ^

But when you love it does not matter ...


Tadayoshi "Tacchon" Ohkura or a love of guy!







aaahh that say what to say, I made sure nothing ... I love it all, and I weigh my words, I believe, I'm attached to him, as I am rarely attached to an idol.
The first time I matted a trick on Kanjani was the Naniwa Iroha Bushi PV and the first guy I noticed was Uchi, but I found myself and I sublime said that one day if I had to look at this group, it would Uchi my favorite, and then I heard no more, but I still looked for tofs group and Uchi but I was looking and could not find it ( I was not aware he was no longer there ...) and I gave up ... Nat then came to great propaganda coup and I am completely immersed in the world Kanja, and I saw Tacchon ... I dunno, it's like a kind of ... I dunno, I saw him and I told him, I would like my life is my little darling, I did not know much about him, not even I knew nothing, but I knew it would please me and not miss ...

I first hear his voice, his beautiful voice, I love when he is in the bass is smooth, it flows and it's getting yourself all alone, I am completely in a trance when I listening Mamoritai And so I finally conquered far beyond his character, something I discovered until much later ... that he is a drummer and especially what I like is when he is behind the battery is that it's quite another man, bye bye to the Tacchon a little reserved, a little behind bye bye Tacchon the gland that the 3 / 4 time at Janiben or falling asleep during activities of Mucha Bari (on the little boat there XD), there was a Tacchon really different, it is so involved in what he does, he said not a drummer, he learned on the job but he loves it. When I see him play ... limit I want to cry to see someone who loves what he does as ... It is completely unbridled, it can, it is totally inhabited by the madness that can give him the battery ... Frisian I just think about it.
He also dances very well! I love to see him move! And like all the kanji, it has its own personality, completely captivating, which also attracted me is her love for food, it's stupid, but I always smile when I see him blissfully eating he looks so .... happy to be alive at this point, how not to be either ... And then Janiben how he gland is scary but I love it, love the show completely in the west to watch it are around, wondering what he doing there ... It is often set back but he participates in his own way he laughs sincerely jokes of others, what is there, and I it good enough for me to rob me for a moment, when he was not too present because of Endless Shock in programming, I was missing something ... And when I read that, he was backdancer other, beh's stupid, but it hurts me, telling me he was not there from the beginning, it gives me something

And then I love his goofy smile on tofs completely, because it happens naturally, but not to smile when he is live and he smiles, it's just beautiful! We can only give me right when you see it













And anyway, because a ... lol I'm human, I find it really beautiful, he says he has a big body, ttsss moron, you're perfect darling, especially do not lose weight, otherwise I t'étripe!
I love the shape of her face, her slight defect I play, I think it gives him even more charm and I love all these moles on his face. Anyway, I love her with all my little heart. This is my little ray of sunshine.
And I'll stop there, otherwise I could still talk for hours ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment