Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thickness Of Ohio's Driver's License

I have dreamed! Jay has done!

Today was a day that began very well indeed! Even
not lifted from my bed but still awake by the alarm clock turn on my dirty PC (yes I sleep with the PC in the bed) to start listening, and not always existed motivated to go in the shower I did a little tour of twitter, all while half-awake of course!

And I open the pictures mechanically links on twitter and Jay what do I see .... something that woke me live lol!

TADAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Jay tshirt with MY! The one that I offered him when I saw it in Singapore!! It was one of three tshirt that I offered, I am so so happy, and more throughout the day fell more photos for my greatest pleasure.
Photos:
Hébergement photos Hébergement photos Hébergement photos

My Gifts:
Hébergement photos Hébergement photos Upload images

(I hope he has eaten the cake and uses the perfume to feel good!)

I contenteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee plus it's true that this is the first time he wears that color and the fans are unanimous that it's fine! Mouarffffffffffffffffffff I think he has over his 1987 PCQ y '(our) birth year!
As in Korea right now that means he took with him from Seattle to Korea I will plan lol (yeah ok I back down to earth it's just a tshirt !) But it's weird to say which one is the guy fan has the tshirt that I have chosen (and I spent 10 000 years to choose)

Well, it would be cool to put that other one day too, I hope they will definitely both PCQ pilpoil there is its size! Good

the excitement of this past moment this morning I re looked at the pictures and there by cons I'm glad he still has a new tattoo! .... So it be done after 3 this summer, he made a new earlier this month and 2 new this week T_T it's ugly!
His body was so beautiful now there are plenty of ugly tattoo (aside the one in the back and behind the ear). Should he stopped his bullshit> _ \u0026lt;

Bon otherwise the drama it is 1am and I crave chocolate at home I just mashed rice, ham and quark, nothing attractive or sweet, it kills me, then I will like that y'ai kinds of handset or I can get rapidos buy something to eat I like !

0 comments:

Post a Comment