Monday, January 17, 2011

Best Car Insurance Rates, Living In Toronto

kiwoui @ 2011-01-17T22: 06:00

Wow it's been a while since I last posted here> _ \u0026lt;
I just watched my last post, so since I have ben got my new phone, I opted for the Samsung S Galaxy a little jewel love! But
good thing is that there is evil all the time on the internet during the blow to his mail checker lol.

Good side courses I attacked the last stage I still only 5 weeks (yessssssssssss)
But they are hard because we have a project pro super balèze to go for of professionals (for those interested I remake Strategy SEO & SEM a Vacation rental site and building a website T_T)

Finally I take this opportunity tonight to post and say I'm not dead anyway because I can not have too much work also head-_-

Stage *************************** *********** *******************
So that big news, which fell today!
....
.....
I normally do my internship at 6-month study in Seoul!
* Confetti * launched
Bon Seoul was not my priority priority was having a good internship, and as some people seem to believe I bring luck, PCQ c is a very good course and Seoul!!
Well I get up on my high horse but I hope that by my arrival there (in 2 months) nothing is going crap and I'm really going to go!

**************************** ****************** Drama ********* This drama
otherwise all those who have not yet seen darken see Secret Garden! This is the drama of the year with the beautiful Hyun Bin (The Snow Queen and My Lovely Samsoon), who soon left the army, then it's funny, touching, y has the action is just awesome and addictive!
Otherwise in pretty Y'avait Kdrama Marry me mary me but hey I have not decided which one chose the heroine at the end ... My princess
which began recently is really nice (with the Kikwang Beast hehe) It's Ok
Dady girl! who has a little trouble to start the first 2 episodes and bof is clearly not a comedy but a drama, but is super touching as history and Donghae often cry when you cry too lol
And finally, the drama "stew" of the season but addictive I named Dream High, the cast is zero, history is zero, the lead actress is zero (and others that will play TAEC e ; astonishment well), there's 2PM so it sucks, but strangely I did my strange watching the episode 1 and since I'm waiting impatiently episode 5.
So that's a good stew that relaxes so well and we love watching!
Finally if you do have to remember that it's Secret Garden (and I think all those who saw her agree!)

Finally I wanted to share with those who do not know 2 songs that I'm addicted now! The G
solo dragon with lyrics but the music glauquissime terrible!


Infinite And the last of which I understood nothing of the clip XD (thank you Laura for explanations) but the song is addictive and I love choreography!



PS: Syl 'I'm sorry for not having responded to your text message before the vaccine, but anyway it's great that you've taken in your school, should we celebrate it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment