Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Women Wearing Tight Bathing Suits

kiwoui @ 2010-02-18T03: 18:00



I just found one of those things I want too T___T

I really, really want this, Why I Went To Japan When There Was not Those kind of Pocky Gold Fram only weird gold disgusting flavor ... WWHHHYYY?? ; ___ ;


Hébergement photos
Hébergement photos


Hébergement photos


Why me I have never seen or Kit Kat Pocky like that when I am in Japan and they always come out the weird stuff like chocolate not good for black raspberry (but so bitter that it dégeu), the kit kat Blue (Japanese ...), lemonade or milk pocky (it looked like fermented milk ; the trick ...) or green tea ... Well I know if I will like the Kit Kat Kiwi Kiwi Pocky but I read that they were too good * I * veuuuuux
No but it's Fran who disgust me the most, I did not think that there were other flavors that basic but it apparently, not as much as Pocky but there's been nice flavors What air as the Banana Milk here!!


Lily I think it's too late but if you see this before you go get me a packet of Makidai Fran chocolate or strawberry Pliiiizzzz I miss it too much longer before I type my frans dramas XD (TOPO death lol)
* You see I do not sleep I pray that you place ais ^__^*

Otherwise I just saw for the umpteenth Heat Up time and this is the first time I captured it the KMF2 y 'in the concert, but frankly we see them at all, even in times when there are juniors. This is unfortunate because Kanjuu ADB and we see them well, too bad. At the end Hina Daisuke call "Mister D" XDDDD! So there in two weeks is the third concert of eitos that I rebuilt and it remains my favorite anyway, but if I have time this weekend I'm getting the 47, see if that dethroned him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment