Monday, February 1, 2010

Buy Ice Skates In Dubai

~ ~ This is the fêteeeuuu


Well after a wonderful day ... shitty one more, when my eye infection continues to increase, and where I wanted to kill myself with all the ultra boring course I've had, and a ton of practice on direct mail ... Some stuff came
brighten my day!

So after a wonderful day ... so long and boring, With Too Many hours of boring classes and Other Bad Stuff, Some Things succeeds to turn in my day a good day!

First exile have won the Artist of the Year at the Billboard Awards! Ok not all alone but they also won another prize MySpace
Top Pop Artists 2009: EXILE, Kobukuro, AI, Remioromen
Album of the Year 2009: EXILE, "EXILE BALLAD BEST" Hiro
And the leader has announced that they were highly motivated and went for a tour this year and lots of other things !!!!! And Lily
> look who else has won!
Adult Contemporary of the Year 2009: Black Eyed Peas, "I Gotta Feeling"

So first I Learnt That Won Some EXILE price in Billboard Top of 2009 artist and album of the Year. I'm really happy for them! And the leader Hiro Said "We're going to do a stadium tour this year, and are definitely thinking of Other big things too! Yesssss! And after my dear
SOHR send me an email Düring my race (because i can not check lj Düring school XD) and that's how I Learned pour la Kisuma turn! I'm so glad and proud of boys! The concert halls are bigger than last lap!

And what SOHR m "learned while I was over (yes it is wrong to mail checker its current XD) Kisuma make the tour! and not small rooms like bumpkins on tour this winter! Less good than the previous day but I'm happy for them, PCQ like that they are not of stumbled tackey (So it will not try to kill Hiro XD) and in addition it means that it works well for them! By
cons of reactions to it made me laugh though fans of the genre of news items are persuaded that Kisuma will replace the News XDD It's not comparable at all and it works not as ç , a! But I smell the beginning of the sudden I wonder if grandpa did not put the date of the tour so soon pcqu'il plans to repeat this year Playzone!

Saturday I went to see Clint Eastwood Invicius with Morgan Freeman and Matt Damon and I seriously urge you it is awesome!

Unrelated to this weekend I Went to see Invicius With Morgan Freeman and Matt Damon's and it WAS a really good movie! If You Can Watch It!

Voili, voilou if tomorrow I will be finally be set on the box in which I am doing my internship and whether or not I have a chance to do in Japan (at the very limit if I'm not in Japan there 's plenty of other stuff that I kicking well in Paris)

0 comments:

Post a Comment