Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Military Buggy Designs

[J-web Tacchon] 2006.06.01

6 / 1 The day of registration of Honjani

When I have nothing to say it bothers me when I speak of H-san, the head of Eito site.

"Should I ban dirty jokes?"

was what he said

I do not know if it was good or bad mood

Whether writing or in conversation, I think "porori" does not appear often. ..
I said "If we can not say 'porori' is okay to use 'oppai'?"...
It is used so easily

But I have a reason to be afraid as I'm already tired of unoriginal dirty jokes, but deep in my heart, there are other things that worry me

In which direction should go Green?
What kind of person is Green?
Is Green can bring peace on earth, or at least in Japan or Osaka?

Being a hero is not easy

I should stop trying to change not?

It's good to be yourself, right?

I never thought "is that until now, I myself?" It

as if I had never been myself

I really do not know
Anyway, I unconsciously wrote a long entry, but thankfully I take responsibility
But my work will not neglected, so you can rest assured

Status recent

Recently, I am back in my bed at home faithful.

It became a kind of deluxe room.

This is not like me

Life in the dorm has lasted long enough, I used to bed down there

A nice sleep

makes me forget the unhappy things.

For example, if things go wrong or the company if my life is not happy. Therefore

survive is an interesting thing ...

is like destroying one by one each piece of selfishness that we had built inside

I have no love life
I work hard, however

If you ask "what's going on?" at this moment, there is nothing particularly bothers me

as busy as I am, I will never forget my dreams Let my motivation
will only increase and never decreases

A Nishikido-san
I saw it, yo



8 → 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment