Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Costochondritis Clonazepam

[J-web Maru] 2006.06.29

6 / 29 Benben

'Before that'

- - - Ringggggggg
Kachi.

With my heavy eyelids closed, I extended my right arm above my head and I pressed the button at the top of my awakening.
Just when I was about to sink into the dark seas and deep sleep.

"You're late "

"Kaba", the futon has been opened.

I'm Mario, with unkempt hair and mucus in the eye because I read a book on the Egyptians last night and I sleep deprivation.
18, 3rd year of high school.

person who frowned in an intense form of "Kawa" (川) and that woke me was my mother Manami.

"Hurry and get up "

seemed to have sounded the alarm 3 times already, it is set to ring every 30 minutes.
I was told I was late and I put, in haste, the white shirt that was worn on the bed.
I'm always in trousers. Jeans dark, with what may seem as dubious task of alcohol.
Not that I like is the one I have.

I washed my face, I ate some bread and ran away from home.
Next week, Ohkura continue.

Enough.
Like last time I started, I wanted this time, it is that makes Tacchon
A little happy, but on the other side angry.
So it's really just the prelude.
(Although the real reason is the tight deadline ...) This time

Tacchon end?
Maa is good. But unlike the
last time, it has not been decided how many chapter there should be.
The last time the second half should be completed when the passages have become very long. Everyone commented that it was hard to read ...
So this time, we will like that.

It seems that this time there will be more action than the last.
Maa, expect the forward please.


PS

Instead of thinking how to be loved by others and not to be hated,

it really better to be yourself.

That's how we can enjoy life, right?

Maybe?

0 comments:

Post a Comment