Monday, June 9, 2008

Name Of The Part Before Cervix

[∞ Kanjani] Traduction: WINK UP AVRIL 2007


;

WE ARE FREE!


Each member of Kanjani8 going to turn into rampaging front of the camera set, which takes pictures in all situations. As they move in and out of the voluntary target, their individual characteristics will they find? Look closely and have fun ~ ~



Q. "Earthquakes, lightning, fire, OO, "for what are you scared?
(This is actually an expression that the database is written like this "Earthquakes, lightning, fire, fathers' because in ancient Japan, the image of father wanted frightening. But in recent decades The image of the father has completely changed and was removed fathers)
Tacchon I'm afraid of anything that emits a negative image. If I think of the circumstances under which I would be in a situation, it's scary. When I think about stuff like that, then it like when my breathing when I sleep decreases. That's what I say, but nothing is quite like that.
Baru Unknown * laughs * it's something too normal for me, I can not help it.
Yoko bites. I really do not like this. In winter, Jimusho has a program of immunization against influenza and everyone does but not me. I lied and told manager noted, "I already had my bite! * Laughs *
Hina Yasuda. If you ask me why I'm scared of him is "no comment".
Yasu jealousy. If there is jealousy in friendship, it's a bad thing. As much as the other one must be careful to another. I think you should start to trust each other, otherwise it would not participate. Even if you have feelings of jealousy, you must have a big heart!
Maru Instinct. Since there is reason, instinct should not exist. If the world went on instinct, then it would be really scary, is not it? Reason and rationality are really important.
Ryo Earthquakes. I'm definitely afraid of earthquakes. Certainly because of the great Hanshin earthquake in January 1995. At this point my father ran into my room and said "you stay in your bed and do not move! . I do not think it was so scary, but when I saw the news the next day, there were major roads collapsed and fires because of that and I saw scenes that seemed unreal. Therefore, whenever the ground began to shake a little, I say "Is this it will be the same as the other? "

Q. Between 200CC drink syrup of gum or lemon juice, what would you choose?
(syrup of gum, comes from the Alps to the throat and it is certainly not very good)
Tacchon As I like sour stuff, I take the juice lemon! I'm ready, my throat hurts! * Laughs *
Baru Lemon juice! Because it's something good for my body.
Yoko Lemon juice! When I was little, I loved the sweet stuff, even now still, I like honey and that sort of thing. But drinking syrup of gum, it's too hard.
Hina Lemon juice. If it's soft, then I would drink something with only lactic acid. I would drink just for there is more acid-lactic acid in my stomach, nothing else!
Yasu Definitely the lemon juice. It's really delicious. And it's good for the body and skin as well. Let me take a bath after drinking lemon juice. It's good for the skin, is not it? Although it can hurt to drink it all at once.
Maru Without question, it must be the lemon juice, because there are many vitamins in it.
Ryo It would be lemon juice. Gum syrup drink bottoms up is too difficult.

Q. If you had 100,000 yen for a meal, which invite you to eat and what?
Tacchon I would call the rest of Kanjani8 for yakiniku . It will be nice if we all gathered around something.
Baru I'll go along with my entire family! -nabe is a it would be nice, eh! I would try a nabe luxury, as in a private room.
Yoko I invite Ohkura, we'll go to a fancy restaurant and we eat that stuff expensive. If I had 100,000 yen, of course I eat accordingly.
Hina I would invite a lot of juniors and I would take them to eat. I am able to communicate easily with the Kansai Juniors. Masashi Ito, Masahiro Kikuoka, and Kiriyama Akito Kamanaka Bunichi ... I play indoor soccer with them. recement I watched Kamanaka particular. The people of Tokyo do not know how this one interesting person. It is such a waste! * Laughs *
Yasu I would ask my family to go. And then also members of Kanjani8. So I say "together, eat a lot! .
Maru I would invite friends from my hometown and we would go to a bar or something like that. If I had 100,000 yen, I would call a sufficient number of friends. If there VAIT a traditional Japanese meal, it would really be better with more people, is not it?
Ryo I would invite all the people who I am and we'll go to a cheap place and we had a lot of noise out there.

Q. Are you the type who uses coupons or loyalty cards in stores?
Tacchon I use neither. I hate it. I think it's boring and I do not understand why everyone is so interested in them. That is why my portfolio is so light. Even if I get coupons or cards from a store, I would not go back to the store so far. I do not like when there are tons in my wallet or in my pockets so I'm not like, "maybe I should return my shopping here * laughs *.
Baru All coupons and stuff like that, I give them to my mom.
Yoko I do not use them. Even if I do, I end up losing them quickly. Stuff like points distances on air tickets, I do not understand.
Hina I do not use them. Often they say "you're exactly the type of person who would use" but no, not at all. How is it that I have this kind of image?
Yasu card I use a lot of music. Maps to the record store, the store of instruments and one for the shoes. My portfolio is really full of it.
Maru No, I use it ~. I have a card for video rentals, but I do not have a card as you wish. I've never used.
Ryo I do not use them. Make a map, it's annoying but the points of miles for tickets, I heard you could use them if we make family travel, so I think "oh, that's good."




Q. Do you have nicknames that do not like being mentioned?
Tacchon Ohkura Souridai -jin (literally, the Prime Minister Ohkura) . It was a nickname I had in elementary school. We did not call me like that out of respect but to mock.
Baru In primary school, boys and girls calling me Babu, Subaru, but there was always one who was stubborn and calling me "Shibu-kun." It was a guy, he kept me turn around and compliment me, saying "Shibu-kun is a very interesting person! . But why has it continued to call me "Shibu-kun ? I think I felt a little discomfort towards him with these words.
Yoko Knock. This is because there Yokoyama, so it's natural (Knock Yokoyama is a former politician and an actor. He was mayor of Osaka Prefecture between 1995 and 1992).
Hina There are too many so I can not choose one in particular. I say this now, but the nickname "Hina" became tough. When I meet people, many ask me "Why do they call you Hina? . If they called me and Shingo Mura, I have a life a lot easier ~.
Yasu Mentos. They called me like that in elementary school. When and where it comes from ... I have no idea.
Maru Hepu. The "PU" refers to the guy who farts "Pu" * laughs *. And there also I hate Gobou (Gobou burdock root = )
Ryo Monchi. As you can imagine, it Monchi of Monchicchi (which is in our monkey Kiki ^ _ ^)

Q. What would be the meal you want your girlfriend as you prepare the first meal at home?
Tacchon miso soup, because I am Japanese after all.
Baru Miso Soup and tamagoyaki . I know the taste if I will marry her or not. By the way, if someone is able to cook eggs sweet, so I'm sorry but I would not be able to marry her. The tamagoyaki better salted after all!
Yoko The dishes served in small bowls. Rather than having large plates, I'm more the kind of person who likes to have full sets of dishes. That's why I really like the meals typically Japanese. When I was the drama HAIKEYI, Chichiue-sama, we had a professional who made us in the kitchen and sometimes we ate was really delicious. But after the drama, I feel it is really hard for a chef to prepare Japanese dishes.
Hina What it can do is what I say. Really, what it does suffice.
Yasu ...
Maru Chinese dishes I think. Fried rice with Chinese chinjao rosu (meat grilled with green peppers) and would be good ~ of karaage would be nice too. In other families it could have a different taste, so I wonder what it would taste ... but I appreciate it.
Ryo miso soup. With the enoki and tofu grilled and it would be nice if the proportion of red on white was around 8:2. And if it is boiled rice, then everything will be perfect.

Q. You're alone in your room when suddenly ... a cockroach! How you do you hold?
Tacchon It would be terrible if there were cockroaches, but still, after have been "ZOMG ~" I would use something to knock him out and I picked it up with a handkerchief and then I run outside. I think I would take about twenty sheets of handkerchief.
Baru Even if I would panic, I would give him a blow. I definitely cool "AAAAAAHHHHHH ~ ~ ~" This miserable voice that I have * laughs *.
Yoko I would not hesitate at all, from the moment I see it, I hit him. I'm not at all afraid of cockroaches.
Hina Although I do not like cockroaches, I would type, there no other solution. I was preparing to kill him, then I would.
Yasu I would fight against him. In any case, I'd kill him live! Even if I'm really panicking by cockroaches, I kill with an insecticide or something like that. I would fight forever.
Maru First, we stared for a minute * laughs *. As soon as I see it's real, then I try one way or another to exterminate.
Ryo I would do my best to kill him. Not long ago, when I was on the way home, there is a bug has landed. Without thinking, I said "Uuah ~ Dad, help me! * Laughs *. My dad was cool. He beat him with his hand and he then helped to commit suicide * laughs *. Yet it was not a cockroach.

Q. What's in your fridge right now?
Tacchon Vegetable juice, juice with vitamin C, kimchi, nori No tsukidani, cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup, different condiments for cooking, medicine, the ice, vegetables. I am never lacking. There is always something in my fridge.
Baru Water, the hyaluronic acid , yogurt, vegetable juice, natto, eggs. I heard it was even better hyoluronique acid when it was cold.
Yoko Water. I have at least 2 bottles in the fridge 2LPET. I only drank water lately.
Hina Milk, vegetable juice, soy milk chocolate. The rest is what I received as gifts, like fish pie or candy. IF these are vegetables, I eat them quickly.
Yasu soy sauce for tamagokoke-gohan and if there is the soup that comes with it, so it's really delicious! It differs from the soy sauce normally used. There is milk in the fridge. I usually eat rice with cold milk. Surprisingly, it goes well together.
Maru Well, it's not my fridge but that of the hotel. Anyway, there's yogurt, a bottle of energy drink 1200ml PET, a box of ramen and udon a box ... that's all.
Ryo Water, tea Olonga, beer and orange juice.



Q. Do you have o-Mamora (talisman / amulet) with you?
Tacchon When I start to get a good picture of me, my talisman. Of course, I do before concerts and during rehearsals and when I go to bed. Just before the concert, I might as and when we feel we are not yet decided on the setlist, I would think this image of us who succeed. No matter who does it, I'm the kind of person who organizes and I fixed that image firmly in my mind I reach for my goal.
Baru No, I do not wear! If I start thinking about this stuff, I know that I should be more to stop thinking about it * laughs *. So my talisman would be "I do not think too much about"
Yoko I do not bother to have this kind of thing. Even if I had, I'd be on to lose in one way or another. No matter how many I'd, I'd end up forgetting it at home.
Hina I o-Mamori is something that I had the first Once we went to a temple with another Johnny's and I use it as home decoration. I shake the bell very loud and I get the omikuji . IF I get a bad prediction, I would think in a way Pisit "what bad luck will end today."
Yasu I saw a black cat on Friday, I made 3 steps back. I always remember this superstition as long as I can. There is also the misanga (Brazilian bracelet of each color) and I exchanged Shibuyan. I keep with me always. Shibuyan has blue and I have the red.
Maru Temple Kyoto Suzumushi. There is a legend that says if you make a vow to Jizou-san-san will Jizou himself and realize your wish (Jizou-san is the guardian of the child and caregiver travelers. Suzumushi Time is renowned for these amulets that carry any veou) . Whenever I'm at the hotel or anywhere I sleep, I pray in the direction of Jizou-san.
Ryo No. Even if I get a omikuji or anything, I forget the content. It's probably because I do not think not a miracle. Although I do not believe it "looks away and takes a look cool" I believe in fate.

Q. You hum?
Tacchon Rather than sing, I change the song itself * laughs * Depending on my mood, I can sing anything from the song I really like something original. Even if there are people around me, unconsciously, I ended up singing. I also tend to sing when I'm cycling.
Baru I do it often. The song dates back some time but recently I hummed a lot Akigawa Masoshi a song "Sen no kaze no mat. Incidentally, it is also Teichiku Records. It's just me, but I think we have an affinity * laughs *.
Yoko I hum not really. But if there are songs that I listen often unintentionally so, I sing it from time to time, stuff like rap music.
Hina On days when we record in the studio, I always end up humming very seriously. If I'm in the shower for example, and there's a little music I can sing the song correctly.
Yasu ~ I often do. For now, I hummed a tune that is stuck in my mind. But when I hum while I'm excited, I want to go to karaoke. And if nobody wants to come, so I'm going alone. There are times when people laugh and say 'this child has come of itself. "
Maru Right now, it's "Hana Uta" by TOKIO. This song is a song that really excites you.
* Ryo thinks he is a tenor Sen no ka * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ze or naaaaaaaaaaaatte. At the moment, have stuff like that. But that does not suit me really, it is better to Maru.

Q. When you waiting for someone, after how long the delay upsets you he?
Tacchon I'd be angry right now. I would say "He / she must find a way or another to contact me." I agree with everyone that it would be odd not prevent the other. If something like that happens, I can wait an hour, but frankly I do not like waiting, so please find a way to contact me.
Baru 1 hour! But I became bored after one minute. If I can not have another person on the phone, at that time, I think "Oh that's not good. I must be hated. I better call my mom! * Laughs *. If I can not have his phone or if it was changed that day, then I'd return home in dragging feet * laughs * well * laughs *. Tokyo
Yoko 5 minutes is my limit. It is drunk, it's normal, is not it? In truth, 5 minutes is not true. I would start to annoy me after a minute. If the person says "wait for me" I waited, but I'd be extremely irritated. In Kanjani8, Yasu really takes his time to prepare before the concerts. Quan us as almost ready to begin, one can often hear "Yasu, hurry up! .
Hina In the vicinity of 30 minutes, I think. Is that the answer to the message I left. The time I waited the longest is when the phone did not exist, it lasted 4 hours I think. We were told we would be dealing with a subway station and I waited here all the time.
Yasu I'm not really angry. Even if I'm pissed off, we'd still be together after (for a girlfriend). Instead, I'd rather worried. I would think "Something has to happen?" .
Maru ~ Hum. Around 3:00, I think. I find coffee in the corner and I would spend the time drinking tea, I'm in a good mood. After he / she warned Myself, so I can wait indefinitely. I will go shopping and I will take time t OMPLETE really, it will be harder to wait.
Ryo 5 minutes after I go * laughs * I do not want not wasting time, not even a minute. On my days off, to fill the time I have, everything is planned from A to Z. Like today, I brought my guitar with me.

Q. What items do you collect when you were a kid?
Tacchon I never really collect anything, but if I had to choose I would say the manga.
Baru caps of milk bottles. In that time, the game of menko was really popular. My mother had been hospitalized and had continued to ask him bring me the plugs that were in the hospital. It was not something I had to do, so my mom told me "do you know why I was in hospital? "With a very serious look and she scolded me for it * laughs *.
Yoko figurines Saint Seiya. I have a number. And manga too, I suppose. Even now, I buy more manga, I have over 200 years. The night before I sleep, I reread it, it's really fun and relaxing time for me.
Hina The stuff that everything the world such as collecting stickers Bikkuri-man and maps Gundam. I have collected many different types of cards. I was envious of the only children of that time, they were really great. At the same time, I was also learning the value of money * laughs *.
Yasu Dragon Ball menko. It was like a "card against two" with a friend. I agree if I knew the person. There was also kinkeshi . I had 4 small. I used my own pocket money to have them but when I could not, I rested. So when my Mom went shopping, she quietly slipped into the shopping bag without my knowing it * laughs *.
Maru I collected the cards. I really liked the one that shone ~. In my neighborhood, there was a store that sells nice and there was a rumor that said if you put 500 yen in a machine, you would have the most brilliant. But for a child, 500 yen, it was really great, is not it? So I waited for someone I secretly put in 300 yen and I tried my luck. Sorry if I was too stingy * laughs *.
Ryo Money * Laughs * At the beginning of each year, I went to the bank all the money I saved in my piggy bank. Even now I still do. The money that I use when I want a bit of my salary ... stuff like that I decide precisely and then I adapt.


Trad: by Darky
Thanks to relativeinferno for English version

0 comments:

Post a Comment