Monday, June 16, 2008

Free Washington Tourist Map

[∞ Kanjani ] Traduction: DUET MAI 2007 - Part 2

;      
                                                                         TADAYOSHI OKURA


Size
1m80. Maybe 1m79!? I did not measure recently, so I do not really know.

Weight 66kg. I lost 5 kg in 3 months. I was at the gym.

Size 28 cm (= 42)
Viewed
The two sides are below 0.1. It's really very bad. They have always been like that since grade school. I wore contact lenses from there.
Tour finger
I do not know. I do not wear a lot of ring.
Hobbies and specialty
what art is it? Eat, I think. I like to eat anything that tastes good. I'm pretty good for Chinese food ... fried vegetables, fried rice and Chinese that kind of stuff. My specialty is to eat lots of rice (laughs).
type of girl
someone I love. Maybe girls like little girls or women?!
Favorite Food
Anything goes in the mouth, so anything (laughter)
Hated food
There is none. Ah, perhaps insects. Grasshoppers, this kind ... Though I've never tasted. (Tacchon, never drops you there, otherwise I love you more)
Entry to Johnny's
I think it was around the 6th grade? I sent my resume myself. As no response came, I thought it was not good, but I received a reply two years later. And when I went to the audition, I danced in a manner or another, I felt like I was inside. I do not remember very well hearing ...
Secret History of the "beginning"
I heard someone from the staff saying "it was decided that you leave a CD, so give your comments log "to Yokoyama-kun, so I told myself" oh, we'll start. "
favorite proverb
Dream and worked hard. " I want to continue dreaming and deal with these dreams requires hard work.
Talent particular
I can sleep anywhere.
Weakness
Girls. I do not know very well talk to girls.
Habits
If you pay attention, I often touch my nose and I put my hair in disorder.
Treasury
People, my friends, members, staff ... You can not replace them with things.
How busy are you a day off?
I'll go shopping, that sort of thing ... but normally, I stay home alone. I read magazines, I watch DVDs and I am completely restless.
Favorite movie
"Ima, Ai ni yukimasu. I cried for that one. Anyway, I like movies with dreams.
About the new song, Zukkoke Otokomichi
It's a catchy song right away. Yes, our songs always have a sense of community, but this song to a tune that everyone can sing together. This style is really catchy and I think there's a good feeling.
Trivia recent
I really love the smell of roses. There is a florist specializing in roses where I went recently. They have a cologne that you can put on your bed and elsewhere, and it smells really good. Also, I bought a coffee maker. It's really yummy! It's really too good and it seems that recently, I lack sleep (laughs).



YU YOKOYAMA

Size

1m76 Weight 63 kg

Size
26.5 cm (~ 40)
Viewed
right and left, 0.8
Tour finger
I do not know. I guess in function of the fingers. I never really had rings, so I've never worried about size.
Hobbies and specialty
I think it's good if you have a hobby but I have not. Specialty? Ugh ...
type of girl
First, a girl who pays attention to things. That's it. A girl who can understand the atmosphere around it is a good girl. A selfish girl who acts according to what she wants, that does not pay attention to its environment, even if she's cute as anything, this will not suffice.
Food Favorite
Everything that has cream inside. I love food like casseroles.
Hated food
cucumbers, natto, and Japanese pickles! I have absolutely no intention of remedying this aversion! So I think I never cook food and do these 3 would put in my mouth ever. I do not defy.
Entry to Johnny's
My friend sent my CV to the office and when my mother heard, she sent several. I think I was in ninth grade. The answer arrived a year later.
Secret History of the "beginning"
was when I was at Osaka-jou Hall that I heard. I did not know how to live so I did not feel like "Yeah! "Or anything in the same genre.
favorite proverb
"Grow to move" because we live.
Talent particular
all the time I play video games on my laptop, so I think I think I am good at video games.
Weakness
The tickling
Habits
Cross my legs. If I sit or I'm standing, I noticed right away that my legs are crossed.
Treasury
money. It does not mean I want everything carefully put aside, but it is necessary to continue to live and one way or another, I think it was a precious thing.
How busy are you a day off?
I go to the sauna. Whether I'm tired or not, if I sweat and I feel good, then I'd be refreshed. I prefer the sauna ganbanyoku (it is a sauna on hot stones) .
Favorite movie
This is not a movie, but I love the foreign series "24". Everyone says weird things in it and everyone should watch it. The development of the plot is very fast and there are many who say "I want to watch all at once" but I looked at him slowly (certainly take the time to understand XD ) at my own pace. Right now, I'm in 3rd season. I regard it gently until the end.
About the new song, Zukkoke Otokomichi
is a song that can put you in all your statements to karaoke. It's a good song, good song! I think it's really happy and us.
Trivia recent
All members, we said we wanted to go to an onsen, but ultimately we're not gone. Well, the drama "HAIKEYI Chichiue-sama" should eventually be turned. Once the drama is over, I start with my hair dyed. I dye my hair without a doubt.



SHINGO MURAKAMI

Size
1m70. I took a cm in 6 years!

Weight 58 kg. I think part of my body fat is 10%.
Size
26.5 cm (~ 39.5)
Viewed
More than 1, less than 2.
Tour finger
My joints are large, and there is no size fit me perfectly. So for rings, I always wear adjustable.
Hobbies and specialty
The football and indoor football but I have not done during these last 2 months. Reading too. The last book I read was a book of Kaneko Tachihito called Kami no Kakera ".
type of girl
Eh ... I'm not right now. Really, I do not know as I have not met and spoken with her. To see this, we have to do things together, we compare our values and our differences. Oh, but a girl with moral values is required. It must be able to see what is happening around her.
Favorite Food
All types of fish. Especially now, I love to eat Fish this season. I really like that right now is the tachiuo . I also like the udon . I do not need support, just udon.
Hated food
I think there are many foods I dislike. Excepting the Tagame insects and the like, I can eat.
Entry to Johnny's
I auditioned for Jimusho on recommendations from a classmate.
Secret History of the "beginning"
We had an event called Yagura Dance at Osaka-jou Hall and when we played before the boss, he said, "We will go with those." But I was surprised "We're going to really do that? "" It means we will release a CD or just a group? "I did not really understand, so I have no reaction. This was my first real impression.
favorite proverb
I have full. For example, "Sympathy"
Talent particular
must I have one?!
Weakness
The knife that gets on a cutting board when someone cooking. When I hear it, I end up totally distract me.
Habits
I do not know myself. To crack my fingers maybe
Treasury
People around me
How busy are you a day off?
Normally, I go out. Usual pattern: up 9:00>> Soccer>> dentist.
Favorite movie
"Kishiwatta shounen Kurent. I saw at least 30 times. I also "Ima, Ai ni yukimasu.
About the new song, Zukkoke Otokomichi
I think it's easy to understand the feeling of this song is that everyone can sing together. The PV for it is also funny and if people like it, then I'd be happy.
Trivia recent
I went to eat shabu shabu . Quite by chance, the restaurant was in a shopping mall in Gakurazaka. I walked around thinking, I guess that's the street where the drama was shot by Yoko.



Ryo Nishikido

Size

1m70 Weight 55 kg
. I did not really weighed, but I think my fat percentage is around 6%.

Size 26 cm (~ 39) but I take the 27 (~ 41), because the big sneakers, it's beautiful.
Viewed
Law: 08., Left: 0.7. If I use the 2 eyes, I can see in 1.0, but I have glasses on occasion. Last year I tried to look like a Todai student and I've worn a lot. But around November, Yokoyama-kun stepped on and broke (laughs).
Tower
finger I do not know. My joints are larger than normal and so my fingers are thicker.
Hobbis and specialty
Sort laundry and garbage. There are 5 different bins at home. One for glass bottles, one for cans, one for plastic bottles, one for recyclables and one for non-recyclable. But after I retriever detail recyclables.
Type
girl A girl who loves me. A girl taller than me, it would be nice and I am not attached to appearance. In all cases, a girl who loves me and wants us to be together.
Favorite Food
Tonkatsu ramen . When I'm alone, I leave to go eat a lot. Also, I like rice, salted kombu rice is the best.
Hated food
All types of fish. So I can not really go to bars to sushi. But I can eat puffer fish (porcupine fish) and kinmedai (And a good appetite ...) braised.
Secret History of the "beginning"
I knew because he had written "Enka Debut! "In a newspaper article when I was in the shinkansen with Subaru-kun.
favorite proverb
I did not really.
Talent particular
Block my arms
Weakness
My right elbow. Since I broke, I can not bend properly.
Habits
clean my nose (laughs). From time to time, even on TV, I do a "quick clean" so I'm really cautious.
Treasury
There are several, I can not list them all here.
How busy are you a day off
First, I cleaned my house yesterday. As I can go out confidently on the day of my day off. By the way, I went to see "Dream Girls." It was really moving, but I slept a little in the middle. Favorite movies

"Clash", "John Q. "And" The Chimes of Notre Dame
About the new song, Zukkoke Otokomichi
Every time I hear pieces of Kanjani8 for the first time, I think "Damn, what's that? . But when I sing, I begin to think "it's really a good song." This time again, it's the same thing and when we recorded the song and the PV and we sang many times, I found it really suited us.
Trivia recent
I went shopping in Osaka, it's been awhile since I did not. I bought 3 t-shirts, pants, shirt and a beige cashmere sweater. But I chose them without looking at the price and when I arrived at the checkout, I became crazy (laughs)



Trad: by Darky
Thanks to
relativeinferno for English version

0 comments:

Post a Comment